International Projects within European Union's Framework Programs and Initiatives. National Projects
European Project USE-ME.GOV USability-drivEn open platform for MobilE GOVernment (Open services platform throughout mobile devices).
European project initiated in January 2004, and which extended for 25 months.
Beneficiaries: EDISOFT (Portugal), Amena (Spain), Universidade do Minho (Portugal), Indra (Spain), The Poznan University of Economics (Poland), Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology (FIT) (Germany), Arakne (Italy), IntuiLab (France), Formatex (Spain), and the city halls of Vila Nova de Cerveira (Portugal), Gdynia (Poland) and Bologna (Italy).
Project e-Extremadura (eEurope) (Regional Program of Innovative Actions), with three main points:
1. Creation and adaptation of digital contents for the Intranet of
2. Differential Technological Literacy
3. Promotion of new companies and working culture (new forms or fields of work and learning, knowledge management, etc.)
Project duration: 15th January 2003 to 15th August 2003.
In December 2002, Formatex joined the “Skill Shortage” consortium, pilot project @LIS Call 2002, being coordinators of Section 1 of that project: “Impact of Science and Technologyy in Society”, and also being organizers of the Third International Meeting of that project (Project coordinated by The LRE [Laboratory of Educational Research] of the University of Florence).
Formatex and Caixa Galicia carried out the project: “Interprofessional Association of Iberian Pig (ASICI)”, which main target was to improve the international competitiveness of regional companies in that food sector (2004).
· Teleworking course delivered in the town of Villanueva de la Serena (Extremadura) for the Association of Progressive Women of Extremadura. Duration: October 2003 / January 2004.
· Teleworking course in the Association of Municipalities of Valle del Guadiato; a course within the program: “Women, Employment and Future”. Duration: June 2002 / December 2002.
· Delivery of theoretical and practical courses on Teleworking in the New Centers of Knowledge (NCC) of Extremadura. Duration: September 2001 / December 2001.